Last Updated: 01/17/2012
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists so you can receive updates and/or additional information that comes directly from us.
We collect certain information about our users from our server logs, via cookies, and user provided information.
Cookie/ Tracking Technology
You may choose to accept or decline cookies by following the instructions provided by your browser. However, if you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
Use & Disclosure of Your Information
We will use and disclose your personal information only as follows:
– To bill & collect funds owed to us – We neither store not collect your credit/debit/bank information. We use third parties to handle our secure credit card and electronic check transaction processing. Examples of these third parties may include PayPal, Google Checkout, Serve, and Square. Such parties maintain all your information in confidence. We do not collect your credit/debit/bank information. These third-party providers have their own privacy policies. It is your responsibility to learn how they collect and use the information you provide to them.
– To assist governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) as permitted or required by law; (2) in an effort to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
– To communicate with you regarding your account or purchases – We may need to contact you should your order be delayed, experience delivery or fulfillment difficulties.
– To fulfill your orders – Our service partners that work to fulfill your order will be provided with your name, address, and phone number as required to assist in fulfilling your order.
– To fulfill shipment of orders to our chosen delivery companies such as the United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, or other delivery options we select. These companies will be provided with your name, address, and phone numbers.
When you post in the comments section, provide feedback, or provide product reviews, you are choosing to reveal information that is treated as public and not confidential.
We Will Not
Sell or rent your personal information to any lists, mailing lists, or clearinghouses.
Provide any personally identifiable customer information to any advertisers.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site, and those third parties with whom we have outlined above, who have agreed to keep your information secure and confidential have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this Website allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Our selected third-party financial service/product providers also use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure the safety of your credit card and payment information.
In order to make a purchase in the I Heart Veg Store, you must be a registered user. You will be asked to create a password to access your personal information. Account passwords are encrypted. We cannot see your account passwords and cannot re-send a forgotten password; we can only reset a password. Know that I Heart Veg will never send you an unsolicited email requesting your password. When you are finished using I Heart Veg, please click the “log out” button to prevent someone from accessing your account. You must keep your password secure and confidential. You are responsible for keeping your account information current and accurate.
No data transmission via the Internet is 100% secure. We take reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification, or destruction of data, but we cannot provide a guarantee against any of these occurrences. Should a security breach occur, we will take the steps necessary to notify you, as soon as possible.
Newsletter / Surveys
We may use a third party agent to handle our surveys.
You may opt-out of receiving future newsletter mailings at any time. Every newsletter/email communication has an opt-out link included at the bottom of each mailing.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statues, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of our Website and your purchase of products or services though the Website. We may be obligated to disclose your personal information to the legal authorities in response to a government investigation, court order, and subpoena issued on the basis of a perceived or actual violation of the law.
Privacy Contact Information
All inquires must be submitted via USPS Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested to:
I Heart Veg, LLC
P.O. Box 764
Black Mountain, NC 28711